In order to overwrite a preset, you need to have one saved on the device. If you have not yet saved a preset, refer to How to save a preset in the How To section of this support site.
- From the device home screen, touch Xerox® Auto-Redaction.
- Once you are on the switchboard of the app, select Presets.
- Select a preset from the list. When a preset is selected, details will be displayed on the right.
- Touch OK.
- Make any changes to the preset you’d like; toggle new redaction items or add a custom word.
- Touch Save Preset.
- An alert will appear. Select Overwrite.
- Your preset is now saved with the changes you made.